Complaint Review: Business Licenses LLC

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: CMZ — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
Business Licenses LLC
21 Robert Pitt Drive, Monsey, NY 10952 Monsey, New York United States of America

Business Licenses LLC DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Monsey, New York

I learned the hard way. If you want your Business License - do it yourself. It only takes a day. I hired this company so that I did not have to bother with extra headaches and they gave me migranes! Horrible customer service! I hired them at the end of January, it is now May. I have received nothing but the run around. I called my county and city here in May and they said they received nothing. I demanded my money back and they refused. I also wanted to speak to the head of the company but they would not put me in contact. I will be taking them to small claims court and now I have to go down this week and obtain my licenses myself. Worst experience ever!

babykai198@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Licenses-LLC/Monsey-New-York-10952/Business-Licenses-LLC-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Monsey-New-York-877673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Licenses LLC