Complaint Review: Business Max-Vista Print

• Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Business Max-Vista Print
vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Business Max-Vista Print unauthorized charges on my Visa debit card vistaprint.com Internet

I noticed an unfamiliar charge on my visa debit statement. I went to the internet and searched Business max and it turned up to be Vista Print, a company I had in the past ordered things from. They charged $29.90 to my visa debit card. I had not ordered anything from them so the charge was fraudulent. I called my card company and asked them to reverse the charges. I am waiting for papers to fill out so the charges can be reversed.

Vickie a
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Max-Vista-Print/internet/Business-Max-Vista-Print-unauthorized-charges-on-my-Visa-debit-card-vistaprintcom-Interne-404482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Max-Vista Print