Complaint Review: Business Max

• Submitted: Sat, February 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: Swindled — Pacific Palisades California United States of America
Business Max

Business Max Vista Print Unwilling and unwittingly was signed up and charged for service I did not use or know of. Internet

*Author of original report: Vista Print/BizMax Hidden Fee Update

I just saw a charge on my Visa for $20.95 and have been charged regularly for 2 years without my knowledge. It was a charge to a company named Business Max...which I had never heard of. After reading other complaints on Ripoff Report I've come to realize that Business Max is another name for Vista Print. When you are offered a "deal' on business cards you are actually being put in as a "member".  I went on to the Business Max site and could not find anything in my "account" regarding what I've been charged and now have to go back 2 years in my bank records to see how much and how regularly I have been charged.

Most of the people I know use Vista Print usually because they cannot afford to have "professional" business cards made, etc. A the very least it should be far more apparent on their website that you are being signed up for a membership- not just a one time purchase.

I will never use their site again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Max/internet/Business-Max-Vista-Print-Unwilling-and-unwittingly-was-signed-up-and-charged-for-service-I-694581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Max

Vista Print/BizMax Hidden Fee Update

AUTHOR: Swindled - (USA)

As of 2/16/11 I have been reimbursed by BizMax over $200. dollars.

This is after I sent Vista Print a scathing email last month regarding my disappointment with their service and the "hidden" fee/membership I unknowingly and unwittingly signed up for.

I have used Vista Print for years and always enjoyed their business and promoted it to many people.

I highly suggest you read the whole page from top to bottom when you are purchasing anything from their site. Hidden fees are everywhere today.

Everywhere.