Complaint Review: Business Max

• Submitted: Sun, January 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 02, 2011

• Reported By: Karla Peppas — Mt. Juliet Tennessee United States of America
Business Max

Business Max Vista Print Vista Print gave my credit card information to a company called BUsiness Max. Business Max has been charging me for services I was unaware of and did not agree to for a year. Lexington, Internet

I order Christmas cards among other items from Vista Print. I had used them before and was pleased with the price and product. However, several months later I notice I was getting charged $17.95 a month from a company called Business Max.

I called Business Max to find out what the charge was and they said because I purchased from Vista Print I now was getting a monthly membership. This was not a membership that I knowingly signed up for or wanted. Business Max have been charging me for about a year!

Even after I made sure they canceled the account they still charged me 1 more time before doing so. I have a dispute in to my credit card. I also began researching this online and learned that they have scammed many people this way. I will never buy from Vista Print again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Max/internet/Business-Max-Vista-Print-Vista-Print-gave-my-credit-card-information-to-a-company-called-B-677777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Max