Complaint Review: Business Money Finders - Paladin Holdings - Rob Ritch

• Submitted: Sat, December 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Business Money Finders - Paladin Holdings - Rob Ritch
2131 N. Collins Street, Suite 433 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Business Money Finders - Paladin Holdings - Rob Ritch Scam, liars, fraudulent company, Dishonest ripoff Arlington, Knoxville Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you are going to respond at least give enough facts that I know who you are!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Chris your lucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have been sucessfully funding deals since 1994

I used this company to try to get start-up funding for my business idea.They sent me a made up letter called a "intent to fund". Saying that they had a investor who will fund. They would secure my funding if I put up a $500.00 "Good Faith Deposit" which is completely refundable.

Well they lied!

After about a month they came back to me and said that if I wanted funding, that I would need to not form a company but a S Corporation and I should put them down as my CFO's for the company. I told them that was not the agreement and I would like my money back. They told me if I wanted money that I should find a real estate deal and make a profit. I told them no; so they informed me that I should grow up and relize that this is the real world and this is how business is handled. NEVER EVER use "businessmoneyfinders"

Chris
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Money-Finders-Paladin-Holdings-Rob-Ritch/Arlington-Texas-76011/Business-Money-Finders-Paladin-Holdings-Rob-Ritch-Scam-liars-fraudulent-company-Dis-224565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Money Finders - Paladin Holdings - Rob Ritch

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If you are going to respond at least give enough facts that I know who you are!

AUTHOR: Robert Ritch - (U.S.A.)

As afar as this other guy responding; I do not know who he is. He should have filed his own report if he has a complaint.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Chris your lucky

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Most people sign a Power of Attorney letter giving Rob Ritch the ability to do ANYTHING. You were lucky to have only lost $500.00. How about signing a credit card equipment lease for $150.00 X 48 months that you can't get out of.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have been sucessfully funding deals since 1994

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Chris became a client on November 10, 2006. We began the due diligence phase at that time. Chris had stated in his itinal communication with us that his corporation was formed and he needed funding to purchase real estate.

I contacted Chris to clarify information and found that he was not incorporated. I explained to him that we could not raise money from investors without his company being incorporated. He was fine with this during that phone call.

Chris later contacted me and advised that he did not have the money to incorporate. I offered to fund a small real estate deal to help him earn the money. Chris refused my offer.

I am still willing to assist Chris! I am sorry that Chris feels it necessary to handle business in a public manor.

I have documentation to support this rebuttal.