Complaint Review: Business Name USA

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Kingsland Georgia
Business Name USA
5640 E. 2nd #B Long Beach, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Houston, California U.S.A.

Business Name USA, Businessnameusa.com Ripped me off and stole my money Long Beach, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Houston, Chicago, South Bay California

I'm a first time business owner that just started up the end of last year (2008). Not really knowing where to get all the licenses and permits, I found businessnameusa.com online and saw they had Sellers Permit listed. That was the last remaining thing I needed, so i went ahead and ordered it. That was Sept. 2008. They charged me $99.99, through Xkr Essex Inc. It's now April 2009 and i have yet to recieve my permit. Over these months, I have contacted them and always get stupid excuses. They usually tell me that it has been filed with my state and some states just take longer than others. The last response I got from them was, "Your state has no record of it, so it must've gotten lost somewhere. We will refile it immediately." That was 4 months ago. When trying to contact them via phone, they rarely answer. For anyone reading this, DO NOT trust these people and waste your time and money.

Jenifer
Kingsland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Name-USA/Long-Beach-Los-Angeles-Las-Vegas-New-York-Miami-Houston-California-90803/Business-Name-USA-Businessnameusacom-Ripped-me-off-and-stole-my-money-Long-Beach-Los-An-440579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Name USA