• Report: #151927

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Business Office Systems And Solutions
511 W, Ohio Avenue, Suite 501 Midland, Texas U.S.A.

Business Office Systems And Solutions Ripoff I was turned for collection for $21in November 2004 and have never even heard of this company! I only found out when I pulled a copy of my credit report! Midland, TX Texas

*Consumer Comment: Midland tx scam!

When I pulled my credit report I found that I had been turned into collection for a $21 account by this company (or MAPNAD VIATEL CONS). I have never heard of this company before, and no idea I "owed" them $ until I saw the negative information on my credit report! What the heck is up? It appears they are doing this to a bunch of people. Note: Their "new" phone number is 432-570-9009. I have filed a dispute, but has anyone else successfully dealt with getting their dispute fixed?

Shonni
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Office-Systems-And-Solutions/Midland-Texas-79701/Business-Office-Systems-And-Solutions-Ripoff-I-was-turned-for-collection-for-21in-Novembe-151927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Office Systems And Solutions

Midland tx scam!

AUTHOR: Lupin - (U.S.A.)

Midland tx is a prone aera for scams,rip off artist,and ect.....even for realestate and apartments