Complaint Review: Business Plus, Onpointbusinessgroup.com, Customer Care Relations

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Natchez Mississippi
Business Plus, Onpointbusinessgroup.com, Customer Care Relations
onpointbusinessgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

Business Plus, Onpointbusinessgroup.com, Customer Care Relations unauthorized checking withdrawal, Champlain, New York Internet

I noticed an electronic withdrawal for $99.95 on my bank statement payable to "Business Plus," called my bank for more info, and was given an 800 number for the company: 866-493-6243. The person who answered (Sarah, employee #881) said she worked for 40-50 companies and would not give me physical location information, but referred to her organization as "Client Care Relations." She asked for my phone number and then my bank account info to research the details. I refused to give my bank info (even though they already had it).

I called a second time and was asked if I wanted a refund, and I said, "yes", so they gave me a fax number (1-866-811-4698) and was told to fax a copy of my bank statement to them so they could issue the credit. I was too suspicious of doing that, so I called my bank and reported the transaction as fraudulent. My bank said they would handle it from here, and not to give them anything.

I did a bit of internet research and got hits on rippoffreport.com on both the company name "Client Care Relations" and the fax number I was given. They both cross reference to reportedly fraudulent companies in Champlain, New York. (PC One Club, Reports #185489 and #190807). There are also 21 other reports on this company dating back as far as 2003. How long can these guys keep doing this to people without consequences?

Natchez, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Plus-Onpointbusinessgroupcom-Customer-Care-Relations/internet/Business-Plus-Onpointbusinessgroupcom-Customer-Care-Relations-unauthorized-checking-wit-267177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Plus, Onpointbusinessgroup.com, Customer Care Relations