Complaint Review: Business Recovery Services, LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: M Perkins — Oakland Park Florida United States of America
Business Recovery Services, LLC
39252 Winchester Road, Suite 107-399 Murrieta, California United States of America

Business Recovery Services, LLC They said they would help recover funds that we were scammed out of by various fraudulent business opporturnity companies. All my letters were responded to with letters saying they knew we were using Murrieta, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

*Consumer Comment: Utah Consumer Advocate is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCA Scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ms. Perkins is wrong

I was originally scammed by Home Jobs for Citizens who gave my info to PMI, who then scammed me and gave my info to the Tax Club, who then scammed me and gave my info to Corporate Credit/Credit Coaching (they go by about 20 different names and as it turns out they're part of the Tax Club).  After spending over $18,000 and receiving no legitimate services I was at my wits end.  I found Business Recovery Services on Google.  When I called them they said for $750.00 they would send me a kit that would recover my losses (no guarantees).   I got the kit, sent out all of the letters only to receive responses to all of these letters that they knew I was using unscrupulous and unethical business practices to obtain a refund.  They basically said they knew we were using Business Recovery Services, LLC.  When I called Business Services to tell them that they told me to "just deny it!"  Have not received one penny back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Recovery-Services-LLC/Murrieta-California-92563/Business-Recovery-Services-LLC-They-said-they-would-help-recover-funds-that-we-were-scam-748361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Recovery Services, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

AUTHOR: Business recovery services - (U.S.A.)

Business Recovery Services (BRS) has received this Ripoff Report filed by Mary Perkins of 1891 NW 40th Court, Oakland Park, Florida 33309.  Ms. Perkins' telephone number is (954) 801-4629.

Ms. Perkins alleges that the "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits she received are a scam.  Of course, this is utter nonsense.  Many business owners who have purchased the "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits from BRS in the past have realized full refunds just by sending in the kit's contents.  Furthermore, even more business owners have realized full refunds by using the services of Home-Based Business Consulting Services (HBBCS).  To date BRS and HBBCS have assisted its clients in recovering well over $2,900,000 from ill-fated business opportunities.

On April 6, 2011, Ms. Perkins purchased four (4) "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits from BRS for a total of $750.00.  Obviously, the name "Do-It-Yourself" clearly indicates that Ms. Perkins needs to do the actual work herself.  In addition, Ms. Perkins signed off that she realized that more effort could be required on her part.  The "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits were sent to Ms. Perkins as promised.  Ms. Perkins never called BRS for any follow-up assistance, which BRS provides free-of-charge.

If Ms. Perkins wishes to quit before she gets started, then that's Ms. Perkins' perogative.  However, to blame BRS because she quit before she got started is fundamentally unjust, and Ms. Perkins should be ashamed of herself.

Brian Hessler

Managing Member

Business Recovery Services

Utah Consumer Advocate is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCA Scam

AUTHOR: SSalley - (United States of America)

WOW She just called me to sign me up and recovery my money and ONLY charge me 25% to file my case and she personally guarantees shes get me my money back but i have to pay first. OR she said i could buy her do it yourself kit for $1,200 what a scam!!!! her email is mjustified@gmail.com and her partner in crime Jon Bourne Utah Consumer Advocate  utahconsumeradvocate@gmail.com. They called me from two different numbers and found another two after search them 866-370-9336, 954-801-4629, 855-771-4879, 801-692-3076. Funny thing is i cant find there LLC information or anything. Not a registered company????? Tried Utah Consumer Advocate LLC and nothing..... Tried looking up www.utahconsumeradvocate.com and nothing is available. I did find there "address" but it is a po box very legitimate - PO Box 696 American Fork UT 84001. Screams scam to me also all the testimonials look fake and the fact that they all have gmail email accounts is really legitimate NOT. SCAM STAY AWAY AND DONT GET SCAMMED AGAIN. BIGGEST LESSON I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS WHOLE MESS.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ms. Perkins is wrong

AUTHOR: Business recovery services - (U.S.A.)

Ms. Perkins alleges that the "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits she received are a scam.  Of course, this is utter nonsense.  Many business owners who have purchased the "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits from BRS in the past have realized full refunds just by sending in the kit's contents.  Furthermore, even more business owners have realized full refunds by using the services of Home-Based Business Consulting Services (HBBCS).  To date BRS and HBBCS have assisted its clients in recovering well over $2,300,000 from ill-fated business opportunities.

Brian Hessler