Complaint Review: Business Travel Network Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Portsmouth Virginia
Business Travel Network Inc.
235 peachtree St NE #400 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Business Travel Network Inc. Claimed to be able to sell timeshare gateaways for large profits for me. Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Business Travel Network & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I was called by a Susanna O Mally about the opertunity to sell my used timeshare gateaways for large profits. All I needed to do was send $1490.00 as a deposit for the sale of 10 getaways and they would sell them to large companies for conventions of corporate meetings, ect.  My return could be very good for me.  After some time I recieved a phone call that they had a 13,000 dollar check for me as they had rented the weeks for $1300 per week and because of an mistake on the brokers part, I would also get my $1490.00 back.  At this point it begain to sound WRONG.  All I had to do was to deposit $2850.32 in SEC Management SL account #898016064763 at Bank Of America and the sales tax would be paid and I could get my money.  I checked with the bank and this an open account, however it belongs to a company that has only opened in May of 2013.  It seems that something is not right when you cannot reach any of the telephone numbers they give you from O Mally, to Busniness Travel Network Inc. at any time.  Only person I can reach is a man named Mark that wants me to make this deposit for the so called sales tax.  I have not, however I feel that the hole matter has been a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Travel-Network-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30303706-5/Business-Travel-Network-Inc-Claimed-to-be-able-to-sell-timeshare-gateaways-for-large-pro-1078357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Travel Network Inc.

Business Travel Network & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

I was contacted by Business Travel Network Inc. He told me he could sell my Royal Elite timeshare in the next two weeks if I listed it with him. The fee was for $600. They told me they had the need for such units as mine and they had just sold several. They were sure they would have offers for me within two weeks. They said they had large groups sale events and my unit was very desirable. Two weeks came and went.

I heard nothing. I called the number theys gave me - there was no answer. I looked up Timeshare Real Solutions and called the company and talked to a customer service representative. She said sales people do not talk to customers after the sale is made. I asked her about the groups sales and she said they don't sell the units in this way. I was basically lied to. What they do is list the time-share on websites. There is no sales process.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC