Complaint Review: Business express loan

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Kesha — las vegas Nevada
Business express loan
17218 preston rd. dallas, Texas USA

Business express loan contract to clean credit and finance dallas Texas

*Author of original report: My Credit Profile - 06/10/2013

*Author of original report: Where we are now

the company has a website where I was seduced to get my credit repaired and promised a financial loan. He started my application to do my creit in Frebruary and nothing has been done. He collected 895.00 in cash thriugh bank deposits. Now he does not answer the phone, or return phone calls. I requested a full refund and I am being completely ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-express-loan/dallas-Texas-75252/Business-express-loan-contract-to-clean-credit-and-finance-dallas-Texas-1057434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business express loan

My Credit Profile - 06/10/2013

AUTHOR: Kesha - ()

Today is Monday, June 10,2013. I am waiting for the CEO of Business Express Loan to refund my money or my credit to be repaired. Neither has happen. I have been waiting for results since 02/07/2013. I s this enough time to really get the job done? What do you think? Would you be furious? Write me back and let me know what would you do.

Where we are now

AUTHOR: Kesha - ()

As of the June 8, 2013 I received a call from the CEO of the company with his Independent contractor on the phone. They came to an agreeance that we would work this thing out about my credit or a refund. I was promised that my credit file will be corrected by Wednesday. I agree. So when that happens, then I will set the record  straight. But as of now my credit score still say "poor". I will update this message when and if this happens.