Complaint Review: BusinessMAX - Advanced Business Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Gambrills Maryland
BusinessMAX - Advanced Business Services
PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

BusinessMAX - Advanced Business Services Mistaken Identity & Concern for Victims Des Plaines Illinois

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

I am the Owner and Founder of Advanced Business Services, LLC. Over time, I have received several concerning emails and phone calls from individuals and businesses alike who have been made victims of this company's unethical practice of placing unauthorized charges on phone bills. I have spent some time researching; however, I have not had any luck in locating or contacting this company on my own in attempts to assist in reversing any charges that have been made to those who have contacted me.

I do plan to continue to dedicate some of my time to these efforts as I do feel strongly about upholding meaningful and trustworthy business practices. I would like to note that we are not in any way, form, or fashion associated with this company.

It is extremely unfortunate that they happen to have the same company name as my own in some form; however, we are an ethical company providing businesses with quality services that are individually invoiced and are not placed on any client's phone bill in any way.

Jenelle K.
Gambrills, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMAX-Advanced-Business-Services/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017/BusinessMAX-Advanced-Business-Services-Mistaken-Identity-Concern-for-Victims-Des-Plain-448570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMAX - Advanced Business Services

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Advanced business services, llc - (U.S.A.)

Revision: I am the Owner and Founder of Advanced Business Services, LLC. Over time, I have received several concerning emails and phone calls from individuals and businesses alike who have been made victims of this company's (BusinessMax, Advanced Business Services) unethical practice of placing unauthorized charges on phone bills. Although, I have spent some time researching, I have not had any luck in locating or contacting this company on my own in attempts to assist in reversing any charges that have been made to those who have contacted me under the belief that my company is behind their fraudulent charges.

I do plan to continue to dedicate some of my time to these efforts as I do feel strongly about upholding meaningful and trustworthy business practices. That being stated, I would like to note that we are not in any way, form, or fashion associated with that company.