Complaint Review: BusinessMax - Reservations Rewards - Vista Print

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2005

• Reported By:ORLANDO Florida
BusinessMax - Reservations Rewards - Vista Print
Phone -888-584-2217 Nationwide U.S.A.

BusinessMax Reservations Rewards From Vista Print ripoff Is Ghost As Is A Rip-Off

*Author of original report: VistaPrint Customers Services Ripoff Bad Bad

Hi I'm with Patrick from Georgetown Colorado, I'm from Orlando Florida beware if you order business cards from Vista Print you can get Rip-off as us Reservetations Rewards and BusinessMax they already took $40 from my account.

Reservetation Rewards Two $9 dollars and Businessmax two $9.95 dollars, they withdraw without my authorization Just I can't believe Vista Print can deal with this kind of scam I'm a ordering business cards from this place long time ago and they pay my this way I will never order another business card from Vista Print if you will becarefull you don;t not what will came next.

But with I'm complain as well with all the bank how easy can be stoold money from them before was Gun point today is do a Ghost coorporation and said hey Mr Bank mr fool tols us we can take $9.95 cent every months "Bank respond" OK OK no Problem you can have it, isn't mine I just work here, please don't bother me I have another call.

Beware my friend.

ORLANDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2004 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMax-Reservations-Rewards-Vista-Print/nationwide/BusinessMax-Reservations-Rewards-From-Vista-Print-ripoff-Is-Ghost-As-Is-A-Rip-Off-97639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMax - Reservations Rewards - Vista Print

VistaPrint Customers Services Ripoff Bad Bad

AUTHOR: Miguel - (U.S.A.)

VistaPrint USA Incorporated,
100 Hayden Avenue,
Lexington, MA 02421

Whom may it to concern:

I'm very disappointment with customer services after I received my order 14289-43412-2D2 I can see the printing is totally wrong as you can see in the card attached I don't want say nothing about the labels I putted way just see them you don't those for your company sorry.

I spoke with a customers services about the problem and she toll me that she will change the title of my business card name
FLORIDA NEW HOMES LLC, I said to her that don't move anything just make smaller the last three letter LLC, as I can see now she moved to the left and down my company name what make it to close to the second line and don't like nothing the all.

This was the same day just I received the business card, of course the package has been lost for one week, but what I was saying after I saw the problem with the free order that the first customers service did I call again to let vista print know that I don't want that business card because I could see the problem right a way.

What I ask her is to please will send me the order Number
01439-99415-8L8 that I did myself.

She said that can do that, well I'm very sorry to here that if that is a good customers services after Vista Print did so many mistakes no only now if not in the pass as well because is not the first time it happen to me.

Also I the very first day I email Vista Print to cancel the order Number 86138-99419-7J2 no one want to here me well this order has been shipped but will be returned to you. I just don't want it I have enough
Bad business card already. There is a problem with your software it much be fix it because is not printing exactacly what we see

I'm asking is to send me in exchange the order Number 01439-99415-8L8 or return my money back.

Thank you for your business.