worn

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Webster New York
BusinessMax, VistaPrint
95 Hayden Avenue Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

BusinessMax, VistaPrint Unauthorized Monthly *Stealing* from Bank Account! Lexington Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Update 1-7-08 refund received

Like so many others, I placed 2 orders with VistaPrint on their website at: www.VistaPrint.com. I was happy with the products. Then for some unknown reason, I bounced a check in my checking account. Upon looking into what the problem was, I discovered that I have been charged $14.95 a month for the last 3 months by a company called BusinessMax. I immediately did an online search which brought me to this website. I called BusinessMax at: 888-584-2217 and spoke to "Jermaine #153472. Of course he tried to tell me that I signed up for BusinessMax. He told me that BusinessMax *is* VistaPrint, and in order to get the great price of my business cards, I have to "belong to" BusinessMax, and that I would be charged $14.95 per month indefinitely....as in FOREVER! Long story short...I'm supposed to get a refund.

Then I called VistaPrint and was told I signed up for "a 3rd party offer". I assured her that, as per VistaPrint's Privacy Policy, I had not given them permission to give away access to my personal bank account. I then told her that she should be ashamed of herself for working for such a company and to go home and Google BusinessMax and read the reports. VistaPrint needs to be shut down and the owners AND the people working there should go to jail. They are scum and there should be a class action lawsuit. They are very aware of the scam they are running....and apparently damn proud of it!

Run away from VistaPrint.....FAST!!!!

RipoffReport asked me to include a link here, by clicking on the company name I am reporting (in a box at the end of my report), but neither BusinessMax OR VistaPrint are on the list. They say they need at least 2 reports of a company before they add the business name to their list. There are literally HUNDREDS of complaints about these companies!!!

Kathys
Webster, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMax-VistaPrint/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/BusinessMax-VistaPrint-Unauthorized-Monthly-Stealing-from-Bank-Account-Lexington-Massa-408495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMax, VistaPrint

AUTHOR: Kathys - (U.S.A.)

I received a refund to my bank account today for all 3 months of unauthorized charges placed by BusinessMax and/or VistaPrint. I *did* have to fight for the refunds, since "Jermaine" told me at first that he could only refund 1 month of charges. I would have argued all day! So, you CAN get refunds. Don't give up! I have also reported VistaPrint & BusinesMax to the Better Business Bureau of Massachusetts, the FCC, www.fraud.org, the Attorney General of Massachusetts and the US Attorney General. You can fill out fraud reports about VistaPrint with all of these places too.