receives

• Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
BusinessMax - VistaPrint
BusinessMax123.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BusinessMax - VistaPrint I did not order or sub-scribe to BusinessMax and VistaPrint gave my Credit Card number to BusinessMax. VistaPrint.com Nationwide

Because I did not order or sub-scribe to BusinessMax and VistaPrint gave my Credit Card number to BusinessMax. I am very up-set. BusinessMax has billed my credit card $14.95 per month starting 8/28/2008 and my wife has attempted to stop the fraudulant charges. I have contacted my credit card company and advised them that VistaPrint was the company that gave my credit card number to Businessmax.

I have also called BusinessMax and told them I have not authorized them to charge me for anything.

I feel VistaPrint has committed a crime and owes me a refund of $14.95 per month (7-months), Totalling $111.65.

Bob
Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMax-VistaPrint/nationwide/BusinessMax-VistaPrint-I-did-not-order-or-sub-scribe-to-BusinessMax-and-VistaPrint-gave-428404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMax - VistaPrint