Complaint Review: BusinessMax

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
BusinessMax
businessmax123.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 BusinessMax, Vista Print, Vista Print Bussiness Max Credit Card Rip Off Norwalk Connecticut

Do not sign up with Vista Print. I did and then got ripped off by them. They give you a great deal on bussiness cards and offer you some for free. There are many things you can sign up for along the way and I chose none of them like I always do.

Two months after I ordered them I found a charge on my credit card from AP9*BUSINESSMAX 888-840-6296 CTUS for $14.95. After more research I found out that it was from the company Business Max who in turn is Vista Print. What a rip off. I called the number and cancelled right away.

I found this very frusterating. I cannot belive that companies in the US can get away with this. I would love to get a class action suit against them for doing this. That is why I am reporting them on this site. I am not the only one with this problem. The first post was from 2004 so this has been going on for years and someting needs to be done about it.

If there is a class action suit I will be the first name on the list.

Marty
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMax/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-BusinessMax-Vista-Print-Vista-Print-Bussiness-Max-Credit-Card-Rip-Off-Norwalk-Connec-409816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMax