Complaint Review: BusinessMax123

• Reported By:Accord New York
BusinessMax123
Businessmax123.com Internet U.S.A.

BusinessMax123 These people are AWFUL! Internet

I noticed a BusinessMax charge on my credit card statement... didn't remember making a purchase, but shrugged it off since I make so many purchases.

I finally called their phone number and they informed me BY MACHINE that I had clicked on a $10 off coupon which automatically enrolled me after an internet purchase!

They have been charging me $17.95 per month for over a year they tell me! (I became enrolled in 6/08).

That's $17.95 x 13 months = $233.35. FOR WHAT?

I don't even know if I got the $10 off, but even if I did, that's $223.35 they got out of me. I never received ANY literature by mail, email or otherwise, so if there were some "advantages" to advantage of, I never knew it.

Who knows HOW many are being ripped off. I hope an attorney picks this up and decided to sue, because this is the best passive income company I've heard of.

Take is as a warning to read your credit card statements CAREFULLY!

Lawyergirl
Accord, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BusinessMax123/internet/BusinessMax123-These-people-are-AWFUL-Internet-474749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BusinessMax123