- Report: #405180
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: "Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"
"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"businessmax123.com dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.
"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print" "Suckertown USA" Through ordering business cards with Vista Print "maybe" other bogus company is charging me as well Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I feel now that the "spam" website I was on wasn't even Vista Print at all which I gave my credit card number to like a dummy. When I clicked on the Businessmax link in my email, on the bottom left of my browser said connecting to "Dealpass" (red flag there!). I learned my lesson on this.
I can tell everybody right now unless there is a federal case brought up on them they will continue to get away with this. I've been reading all the other cases and it seems that everyone is happy as long as there account is fixed. Of course they will "credit" y'all but what about the other 100,000 people that don't catch it or don't do anything. They are going to keep doing this forever.
Vista Print and all these other BOGUS company's are in cahoots. It's probably only one or two fake company's doing this and it just seems like more so to cover their tracks. Again, until somebody stands up to them they will continue to keep doing this over and over.
These guys are very smart. I've even known cases where people will start a small internet business to reel people in then when they have enough hits they go for the real money and start stealing from the people that bought from them. Good Luck all!
Dear J ****,
Thank you for joining the BusinessMaxSM savings program. BusinessMax offers you corporate-sized discounts for your everyday personal and business needs.
And best of all, you have immediate access to all your money-saving benefits.
Visit BusinessMax online right now at: www.businessmax123.com
If you are completely satisfied with BusinessMax and want to continue saving, simply do nothing, and your access and discounts will automatically continue. Of course, you may cancel your membership at any time by one of the following methods:
1. Click Here to go directly to the BusinessMax website, where you can access the BusinessMax Cancellation Center 24 hours a day. Simply click on the "My Account" link located at the top of the page. From there, click on the "Cancel Membership" link on the left side of the page and follow the instructions provided. You will receive an immediate confirmation that your membership has been cancelled.
2. Alternatively, you can cancel by calling BusinessMax at 888-584-2217. Hours are Monday through Friday from 7AM to 9PM, Saturday from 7AM to 4PM (CT).
As a reminder, the next billing date for your $14.95 membership fee is 1/05/2009. Your account will be billed on or after this date, according to the membership terms agreed upon.
Your membership fee will show up on your statement as follows:
BUSINESSMAX 888 584-2217
We look forward to serving you now and in the future!
James The Sucker
Cought with my pants down!, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print/internet/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print-Suckertown-USA-Through-ordering-business-cards-w-405180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.