Complaint Review: "Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Desiree — Oak Park Illinois USA
"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"

"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print" Vista Print Unathorized charges on my credit card Internet

There are three charges on my credit card for $14.95 from BusinessMax that I did not approve! I ordered business cards with VISTA Print a while ago, and back then they had charged me extra for some service that I did not want. Something like copyrights for my card. Now somehow another business has my card information?! Pissed. Visit their website and see what a ripoff and bogus company they are.

BusinessMax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print/internet/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print-Vista-Print-Unathorized-charges-on-my-credit-card-571393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"