Complaint Review: Businessmax - Vista Print

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:Ionia Michigan
Businessmax - Vista Print
businessmax.com vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Businessmax - Vista Print ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Read the Fine Print

*Author of original report: Businessmax-1-800-584-2217/Vista Print1-800-721-6214/Shopper Discount 1-800-889-8776

*Author of original report: Businessmax/Vista Print/Shopper Discount

We ordered business cards through Vista Print and have since been being charged on our visa through businessmax!! We are in process of putting an end to this.

We intend to see this through until these people are stopped. If anyone has any advise please let me know!! Be careful out there... seems there are a few too many scoundrels out there!

Rhonda
taken again, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessmax-Vista-Print/internet/Businessmax-Vista-Print-ripoff-Internet-130945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Businessmax - Vista Print

I agree

AUTHOR: Jgracey - (Canada)

I agree with JP on this.

I have used Vista Print for a number of items and have never had any of these charges applied.

If the consumer takes time to read what they are entering into, they can save themselves a heap of aggravation. The information is there every time you order a product. All you have to do is read it before you complete your order and don't just click through every box and page that comes up.

It seems a lot of buyers are attracted to VP because of the reasonable prices, but an awful lot seem to have problems because of the rewards program (which by the way, you don't have to take).

Read the Fine Print

AUTHOR: Jp - (U.S.A.)

I Use Vista Print and researched them thoroughly before using them. If you read the legals they use outside companys and these companys will be the ones collecting from you. If you did not want to agree to this then you should have never signed up. I believe you don't have a case since they do disclose what and how they do their bus.

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

I have tracked down phone numbers for the following "companies"

Businessmax: 1-800-584-2217
Vista Print: 1-800-514-6591
1-800-721-6214
WLI Shopper
Discount: 1-800-889-8776

Turns out both Bussinessmax & Shopper Discount are in league with Vista Print and both were charging me "membership" fees through Vista Print..that I had no knowledge or authorization of! All three have been contacted and Businessmax and Shopper Discount has agreed to refund my bank account! We shall see? Take Care

Businessmax/Vista Print/Shopper Discount

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

After doing more research..I discovered that my visa card was also charged from a place called Shopper Discount.

I contacted my bank to try and stop any further transactions from these theives. I then searched the web to find WLI Shopper Discount, to come up with a link http://www.wlishopperdiscount.net.
Which took me to Shopper Discounts and Rewards.

After looking over the site and trying to contact customer service I discovered that the phone number was the same as on my bank statement. I called..only to find out that Vista Print had enrolled me in their discount membership!! They are going to charge me $10.00 a month for a membership that I had no knowledge of.

I cancelled my membership and asked for my money to be refunded, they agreed and hung up on me!!
How's that for customer service?? I'm curious as to how many other "rip off business" Vista Print gave or SOLD my information to.

It's nice to know that there are still some decent people out there amongst the immoral heathens. Thanks Rip-off Report personnel and community!