Complaint Review: Businessmax

• Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Boulder City Nevada
Businessmax
Internet U.S.A.

Businessmax Ripoff Billing of My Sears card of $12.95 a month without approval by me Boulder City Nevada

*Author of original report: MWI is the actual company

I just noticed that I was billed $14.95 last month on my Searscard to a company called Businessmax. Having never heard of them, I googled the name and was directed to your website. Apparently, Vistaprint has been billing me under this company's name for no reason. I never signed up with Businessmax, and I've never even heard of them. I bought some business cards online from Vistaprint about a year ago, and apparently they've been billing me ever since, without my permission or approval. I want to recover the money that they have defrauded me of, and I would also like to see them prosecuted criminally for their actions.

Thanks,

Matthew
Boulder City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessmax/internet/Businessmax-Ripoff-Billing-of-My-Sears-card-of-1295-a-month-without-approval-by-me-Bou-181012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Businessmax

MWI is the actual company

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

After reviewing your e-mail, the company is apparently named MWI (Memberworks, Inc.).
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC