Complaint Review: Businessnameusa

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Bridgeport Connecticut United States of America
Businessnameusa

Businessnameusa Ripped me off, Never filed necessary paperwork,lied on phone, never sent any paperwork to me Internet

I paid businessnameusa.com $699 to form my LLC, business license and get Tax ID.  I haven't received any of this except my Tax ID which I now am not sure is a legit number.  I have called this company numerous of times to get the same lady on the phone who keeps telling me she emailed and mailed all my paperwork.  I still haven't received my Articles of Organization, filing receipt or business license.

I went to bank today to open a business account and was told that I needed Articles of Organization or filing receipt.  I call businessnameusa while I was in the presence of cust serv rep. and she told him that it's in the mail and that she hasn't had a problem opening up a business account for her customers in the past.  But a min ago she told me that she emailed me all the paperwork and mailed it.  Bottom line is I paid all this money when I now know I could have done myself and I have received nothing.  This company is robbing people and nothing is being done to shut them down.  I don't even know what steps to take next to get my paperwork because once the state has sent the originals they don't send copies.  I was told by the state that they sent all the paperwork to businessnameusa but in my name but with there address.

This coming needs to be shut down and charges filed against them for stealing people's money and information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessnameusa/internet/Businessnameusa-Ripped-me-off-Never-filed-necessary-paperworklied-on-phone-never-sent-994880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Businessnameusa