Complaint Review: Bussiness Max

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: Irv — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
Bussiness Max

Bussiness Max I order cards from Vista Print and was never notified that UI had a membership with Business Max I was billed $200 and they started to renew for $17.97 per month I never asked for membership Internet

Last November, I purchased cards from Vista Print I never asked or new anything about a membership with Business Max They took $200 dollars out of my account and proceded to renew my membership for an additional $17.97 per month for 12 months I never said I wanted membership I could not find out info or stop this bill I don't even know if it will stop after this point I want my money back they fraudulantly took And want this bill to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bussiness-Max/internet/Bussiness-Max-I-order-cards-from-Vista-Print-and-was-never-notified-that-UI-had-a-members-651667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bussiness Max