Complaint Review: Bussiness Max/vista Prints

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Bussiness Max/vista Prints
business max.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Bussiness Max/vista Prints I was suprised to find money being taken from my account from a company I dont even know. After calling the company I was not allowed to speak to a person of authority. Chicago, Illinois

I was not familiar with this company before the incident of the taking of money from my account. I was not allowed to speak to anyone of authority in this matter. I am warning any one that is interested in ordering free business cards not to buy from this company.

Pisstedoff
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bussiness-Maxvista-Prints/nationwide/Bussiness-Maxvista-Prints-I-was-suprised-to-find-money-being-taken-from-my-account-from-a-291105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bussiness Max/vista Prints