Complaint Review: Bust Buy

• Updated: Sat, May 24, 2014

• Reported By: uncle mike — victoria Texas
Bust Buy
Nationwide USA

Bust Buy On the Best Buy website you can buy electronics from third-party sellers. It is reasonable to think that Best Buy would have some kind of control over the sellers but this I have found out is not the truth. If you buy something from one of these third-par Sold me defective electronics and will not answer the phone or return calls or give refunds. Nationwide

Yes I'm sure everyone knows that Best Buy has an online purchasing center. And in this purchasing center they have third-party people that sell their wares electronics and such. I recently ordered three computers laptops from one of these third-party people they refused to answer the phone return the messages or make refunds. When I called Best Buy to see if they would give me some assistance for one of these third-party people that they rent space to, they told me there was nothing they can do it wasn't them it's the other guy that we rent space. I ask if they rent space to people that they know are ripping people off and they don't do anything about it, they simply said it's not our product it's the other guyand nothing we can do. Do not order anything from these third-party people because Best Buy will not help you and the third-party people won't return your calls, answer the phone or give you a refund. Or communicate with you in anyway for that matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bust-Buy/nationwide/Bust-Buy-On-the-Best-Buy-website-you-can-buy-electronics-from-third-party-sellers-It-is-1149388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bust Buy