Complaint Review: BustedMugshots

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Cody — Columbus Ohio United States of America
BustedMugshots

BustedMugshots They should have there MugShot posted because they are a RIP_OFF www.bustedmugshots.com, Internet

I am the owner of a Website company and do periodic searches on my company and my name. Upon finding my MugShot on this Website, I saw it was incorrect. I did not get convicted on the crime stated. I sent them an email in which I have a copy of. They asked me to go to the site and submit that the information was incorrect and it would be removed FREE of charge, instead they charged my credit card $98.00. They are the biggest scam out there, be very aware. My attorney is working diligently to get them shut down before they strike again. BEWARE! We are in the process of contacting the attorney general's office now. I called and spoke with a "Diane" who could not speak English very well, as she proclaimed she was the highest I could speak with. Bunch of scam artist, please do not pay them, what they are doing is a breach of privacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BustedMugshots/internet/BustedMugshots-They-should-have-there-MugShot-posted-because-they-are-a-RIPOFF-wwwbuste-968507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BustedMugshots