Complaint Review: Butchers Choice Meats Inc

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:Easton Maryland
Butchers Choice Meats Inc
40110 GRAND RIVER AVE. Novi MI, Michigan U.S.A.

Butchers Choice Meats Inc These Crooks reported me to a credit agency! I called them stopped payment Novi Michigan

*Author of original report: Robert you make a good point

*Consumer Comment: Bart what have I ever done to u

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately we cannot just stop payment anymore.

*Consumer Comment: People don't need

*Consumer Comment: I can post comments on other peoples report

*Consumer Comment: STOP CRAPPING IN LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS.

*Consumer Comment: Here are some reasons why these crooks stay in business

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

*Author of original report: I got reported to a credit agecy for a bad check. It wasn't bad it was stopped

*Consumer Comment: What???

These Crooks reported me to a credit agency! I called them and stopped payment on a check when I realized that I paid $200 for 60 steaks.I got in the house and realized they were very small.20 pounds for 200 bucks. And they said at least 10 percent water and chemicals. I then noticed the so called new york strip was something called top blade or some crap and the filets looked like filets but were not really filet mignon. I knew that I had been scammed so I stopped payment on the check and called them.I told them to come and pick up their fake stuff.They said someone would call me. no one did and they reported me to a collection agency for a bad check. This constitutes defamation and I am going to sue these people. There are countless reports on this site about these low-lifes,why are they still ripping people off?Lets all get some pitchforks and hunt these beasts down!Anyone who has had them report their stopped check,let's get together and sue them!

Bobby flay fan
Easton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-Choice-Meats-Inc/Novi-MI-Michigan-48375/Butchers-Choice-Meats-Inc-These-Crooks-reported-me-to-a-credit-agency-I-called-them-stopp-281148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butchers Choice Meats Inc

Robert you make a good point

AUTHOR: Bobby Flay Fan - (U.S.A.)

Robert you make a good point
But
A check is a promise to pay .
Not only did I view the product as overpriced,1.When the salesman said "steak"
I assumed they were more than 3 ounces.
2.The salesman said filet mignon and New York strip. -these cuts of meats were not included in the box.they were intended to deceive. the sirloin ball tip looks like a filet,but it isn't.Blade something or another was intended to look like a new york strip but it isn't.
3.The salesman said all natural no preservatives.The steaks contained 10-15 percent of a solution of water and preservatives.
This company is a scam,and I recognized it.I stopped payment. They broke their word.My promise to pay was contingent on their goods being what they said they were. Why would I be expected to keep my promise if they lied?
The deal was off when I realized their pitch was not truthful.
I did not attempt to keep the merchandise,I politely told them to come and get it.
no deal,still friends.take your steak,I'll take my money,no harm no foul.Their decision to report me to an agency just illustrates that they are people without integrity or class.

Bart what have I ever done to u

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I, have done nothing to u bart u started attacking me for no reason in my other

reports, if I say nothing to u, you have no right to say any insulting things toward

me. You, need to quit crapping my legit complaints, & trying to ruin my

complaints, nobody has ever suceeded in trying to ruin things for me. Also,

do u know what slander is u need to becareful who u accuse of being a racist

or a deadbeat, this could get u sued!. Rip-off warns everybody, of this

becareful what u accuse others of this can get u sued. Also, what gives u the

right bart to accuse me of these things & to insult me & this goes for everyone

else.

Unfortunately we cannot just stop payment anymore.

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, today, we can no longer refuse to pay for something because we were screwed. As you can see, you felt you were taken advantage of, you stopped payment on your check, and you were reported.

It looks like the customer has no rights anymore. The only right we have is to not do future business with certain companies. If we don't like something, we still have to pay for it then chalk it up to just one more "shaft" from a company. If we don't pay, we get shafted even more.

Paying $200 you felt you shouldn't have to pay has harmed you even more in the long run. I'm not saying you were wrong because you were right. However today, with credit reporting and companies that don't care about making the customer happy, we no longer have the right to not pay for something because it was not worth it.

On the flip side, we cannot forget those people who deliberately scammed merchants in order to not have to pay. There were many years of liars and cheats that defrauded merchants, and credit companies, and mortgage companies, etc. out of their money and now they are all striking back.

People don't need

AUTHOR: Bart - (U.S.A.)

to read your racist, false lies posted in their complaints. The knowledgables post useful information. You certainly do not fit this classification as you have been blatantly corrected on your own many, many frivolous reports and dare to tell the people posting the truth that they don't know what they are talking about. You even had the nerve to tell a lawyer that he didn't know what he was doing. Go jump back on mommy as she is probably wondering where you are.

thinking of slandering somebody.

I can post comments on other peoples report

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Rip-off report allows people to comment on other peoples reports I have every right to post comments.

STOP CRAPPING IN LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS.

AUTHOR: Bart - (U.S.A.)

Keep your racist, lazy, deadbeat rear out of people's legitimate complaints. Go get a job, finally start to pay off your debts and that should be enough to prevent you from ever ruining this board again.

Here are some reasons why these crooks stay in business

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Here are the reasons why these crooks or other collection agencies, continue to stay in business.

1. The federal trade comission does not take any action.

2. The state attorney general does not help us.

3. The better business bureau is a joke after u complain, they will leave a good
record for the bad business.

They are many more reasons why crooks stay any business cause they have many agencies protect them & we get nothing accept our credit ruined.

You have to search this site to find out why these crooks stay in business.

We have no rights has consumers these days they can place anything on your credit files even if u don't have the money to pay it.

Good luck

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

So you stopped the check. All that means is that it was a bad check on purpose!

It's still an UNPAID check regardless of the reason and they are not breaking any law for reporting an UNPAID check to the CRAs. I would consult an attorney before filing a suit (small claims) against them. You could find yourself on the receiving end of a much higher countersuit.

I understand you're unhappy with the product but placing a "stop payment" wasn't the lawful answer for what you view as over priced product.

If you file a suit against them, don't be surprised if they countersue you and claim you're having a bout of "buyer's remorse."

I got reported to a credit agecy for a bad check. It wasn't bad it was stopped

AUTHOR: Bobby Flay Fan - (U.S.A.)

I got reported to a credit agecy for a bad check. It wasn't bad it was stopped.I called the company.I felt it was misrepresented.Any reputable company would have either taken the merchandise back, or tried to make their customer happy in order to get repeat business and referalls.That is the only way a business can survive unless they burn people and keep duckin an movin like you bums. The truth is that you people illegally gave my credit a bad name. See you in court.

What???

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"This constitutes defamation and I am going to sue these people. "

You order the stuff at roughly $10 per pound. That's the going rate here in western NY for decent steaks.

You cancel the check you wrote to pay for them.

They contract a collection agency to get paid...

And you're going to sue them? I don't know how to break this to you but the TRUTH is an absolute defense to your so called defamation.

Good luck. I think you're going to need it.