Complaint Review: Butchers Choice Of Romeoville,Il

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Chebanse Illinois
Butchers Choice Of Romeoville,Il
38 E Montrose Dr Romeoville, Illinois U.S.A.

Butchers Choice Of Romeoville,Il Dumped 2 cases of meat on sofa and floor, fast talking and saying how great product is. Romeoville Illinois

*Author of original report: now guess what

Pushed their way in door, like an old friend talking about how she had brought dinner. Proceeded to empty 2 cases of meat on sofa and floor all the time saying what a good deal it was. As my son was in the process of moving out, she was in the way. I called neighbor(who she said she had sold to) neighbor said fish was ok.I was looking at beef and chicken.Against my better judgement I wrote a check for $373.00. When they left I checked internet they had no web site. Which surprised me. Then I saw reports of complaints on this company. So on Monday I called and stopped payment on the check.I was a lucky one. Now I have contacted company to pick up meat, their number is no longer in service.So I am sending leter to let them know if they do not come get this meat I am throwing it out.

Lorraine
Chebanse, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-Choice-Of-RomeovilleIl/Romeoville-Illinois-60446/Butchers-Choice-Of-RomeovilleIl-Dumped-2-cases-of-meat-on-sofa-and-floor-fast-talking-an-287347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butchers Choice Of Romeoville,Il

AUTHOR: Lorraine - (U.S.A.)

I have been turned in to a collection service. Looked it up on internet it has complaints too. Are there no legit companies anymore? I have contacted meat company to come get their product, now their phone is disconnected. What to do with their garbage?