Complaint Review: Butchers Choice

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Garden city Michigan
Butchers Choice
Info@ButchersChoice.com , Michigan U.S.A.

Butchers Choice Sold me met that was so bad i couldn't feed it to my family Novi, Mi Michigan Butcher's Choice, Inc.

*Consumer Suggestion: Rotten Meat

two men going door to door selling Meats Chicken,Steak and seafood. I purchased a case of meat Steak and chicken. I have 1 box of chicken and 4 pieces from another pack. I also have case of steak. The rest of the meat I cooked and my family couldn't eat it The chicken tasted like a bad fish. and the steak was so tuff my dogs acted as ifwere beef jerkie. I have called one number and it was not in service and the other one you could only leave a message.I am out 110.00 and hope we can stop this company from ripping others off

Nancy j
Garden city, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-Choice/Michigan/Butchers-Choice-Sold-me-met-that-was-so-bad-i-couldnt-feed-it-to-my-family-Novi-Mi-Michi-297836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butchers Choice

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Rotten Meat

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

I HATE to play the "blame the victim" game, but there are certain operations that, in this day and age, we should know well enough to stay away from.

People who are selling meat, door-to-door, out of the back of a van, certainly fit into this category.

But just because you should have known better doesn't mean you haven't been scammed. However, I don't see you getting any feasible relief from this matter. If anybody suffers food poisoning, you've got a case. Short of that, you have some lousy meat.

Best regards, and, in the future, never buy anything that is sold out of the back of someone's car.