Complaint Review: Butchers choice

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: robert — des moines Iowa United States of America
Butchers choice
N.E broadway ave Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Butchers choice Old rotten meat! I wouldn't feed that sh*t to my dogs! Says all natural but it contained 23% solutions Des Moines , Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Simply NOT true for me!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Butchers choice represented wrongfully

Butchers choice had a pitbull in the vehicle! Against the health department laws! The sales rep was under the influence of something!!
The meat is horrible! They said it was all natural but it had a lot of solution in it 23% of crap!
I would not feed this stuff to yourself or your family!
The vehicle was nasty had crap all over the dash. Do NOT buy off this company!! They were high pressure and made me buy out of pressure! They didn't even leave me a receipt! I called the office from the number on the brochure and the manager was extremely rude to me!
Do NOT buy off Butchers choice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-choice/Des-Moines-Iowa-50315/Butchers-choice-Old-rotten-meat-I-wouldnt-feed-that-sht-to-my-dogs-Says-all-natural-996356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butchers choice

Simply NOT true for me!!!

AUTHOR: thetruthteller - ()

I am a regular customer of Butchers Choice of Alabama and dont find this to be true at all! This review disturbed me so much I had to do some searching on my own and was able to find that there are several different companies by the name of Butchers Choice and the one I use here in Alabama is absolutely amazing! I have throughly enjoyed the quality of meats sold and the friendly agents I have delt with over the last 7 years I have ordered from them.

I prefer not to use my name as alot of people would know who I am. I usually choose to overlook things like this however when someone is trying to slander a company I have had great service from I think its only fair to tell my experiance. I am very picky who I do business with and live in a gated community that does not allow "door to door sales" and can tell you these guys dont do the door to door thing here in Alabama. There business is all by word of mouth and this report cant be helping them any especially when they are not responsible for some other companies mistakes.

I called Butchers Choice of Alabama LLC and was invited to the corporate office to see all of the permits and qualifacations about thier meat and was satisfied with what I saw. They have been in business for over 20 years and continue to have great quality meats. I will always buy my steaks and seafood from them because I get way better quality than the grocery store and the price is unbeatable.

So the next time you look at a review of a company try to have an open mind because with the power of the internet anyone who wants to can destroy a good business with bad words so just be sure its the same company your talking about...in my case it is not.

Tastefully satisfied in Alabama!!

Butchers choice represented wrongfully

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

This is an ex employee of butchers choice. It is sad how far competitors will go to compete with you. The picture of our company vehicle was taken right after our opening in des moines and was taken off of a private company facebook group. That is our store right behind the vehicle. And we have passed all health inspections and hold the said certificate in each vehicle.