Complaint Review: Butchers choice

• Reported By: robert — Iowa City Iowa United States of America
Butchers choice
2135 NE Broadway des moines, Iowa United States of America

Butchers choice Door to Door Scam des moines , Iowa

Butchers Choice rep. came to my door stating that he had extras from his deliveries and said he would make them cheap! He got me to look at the product and then tried to force me to take 6 big boxes, I told him No and he repeatedly kept trying to pressure me into buying which led to.him getting mad at me and cussing at me. He then told me i was taking them and i had no choice. We got into an argument and he then hit me in the face then he ran away. Do NOT buy off these guys!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-choice/des-moines-Iowa-50315/Butchers-choice-Door-to-Door-Scam-des-moines-Iowa-961316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butchers choice