Complaint Review: Butler Kia Medford Oregon

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:shady cove Oregon
Butler Kia Medford Oregon
Crater Lake Avenue Medford, Oregon U.S.A.

Butler Kia Medford Oregon Bogus tire replacement warranty to reel you in. They pass the buck back and forth from dealer to Kia motors to Tire business. Medford Oregon

I followed my oil changes and tune-ups required, waited til the service department said it was the appropriate time for my tires to be replaced.
Only to have the company deny my request because I did not have my tires rotated twice. The service dept. told me it needn't be done yet at those times. When I told this to the comp. they passed the buck to the tire place, then back to Kia motore directly, then back to the service department. In this day of our terrible economy, everyone needs to pull together. At one of my oil changes I was told that I couldn't recieve the car washing service I had a coupon for because of budget cuts. Butler Kia had to cut back on that convienience. Ok, I understand, no problem. On my way I went. Now when I need my tires???

Evie
shady cove, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butler-Kia-Medford-Oregon/Medford-Oregon-97541/Butler-Kia-Medford-Oregon-Bogus-tire-replacement-warranty-to-reel-you-in-They-pass-the-bu-387657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butler Kia Medford Oregon