Complaint Review: Buttermore & Associates

6191 west Atlantic Blvd suite 8 Margate, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 954-692-1352
  • Web:
  • Category:

Buttermore & Associates Christopher L Buttermore Debt consolidation Margate, Florida

I just received a letter from Buttermore that his offices are closing in two weeks and will no longer represent my interests. They recommend I obtain representation after March 29,2013. The contact number in the notice voice mail box full.

I have emailed/faxed them with no response from them.

I received a letter from them on December 5, 2012 that they could no longer represent me as I was a previously represented by Evan Kagan (ConsumerDebt Legal Group) after proving to them I had paid $5,000.

Buttermore had purchased Kagan's Law Group.

As a result on December 13,2012 Christopher Buttermore signed a new ADDENDUM agreeing to represent me as a client of Consumer Debt Group including all fees and legal services.

I am unable to contact them, I am unable to have a copy of my document. My original retainer began September 2010 when I paid $5,000. I have no proof they have done anything to resolve my DEBT.

I could have negotiated a settlement my self with my credit card company and the $5,000 would have been settled and my credit restored after all this time.

As a result I have completed a formal complaint with FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION called ACAP Attorney Consumer Association Program. I highly recommend others to do the same.

These Attorneys really know how to play the game we must fight back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buttermore-Associates/Margate-Florida-33063/Buttermore-Associates-Christopher-L-Buttermore-Debt-consolidation-Margate-Florida-1036482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buttermore & Associates