Complaint Review: Buttner Hammock PA

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Jacksonville Florida
Buttner Hammock PA
4237 Salisbury Rd, Bldg 1 Suite 100 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Buttner Hammock PA Hammock & Associates PLLC Holding my business return hostage! Jacksonville Florida

Our old business accountant, Mark Megler, transferred his clients to Buttner Hammock a few years ago. Upon receiving a notice from the IRS stating they do not have our 2009 business tax return, I contacted them to obtain a copy.

They said no problem BUT you have to pay us $100.00 and we will email you a copy. First of all, they did not file the original return, my old accountant did. All they have is a copy, which they also have an electronic copy.

I am more than upset as I feel they are holding the return hostage. This is POOR business practice and I advise anyone not to use them. They didn't even try to work with me. Complete rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buttner-Hammock-PA/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/Buttner-Hammock-PA-Hammock-Associates-PLLC-Holding-my-business-return-hostage-Jacksonv-1066131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buttner Hammock PA