Complaint Review: Buxton Bags

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:Medicine Hat Alberta
Buxton Bags
BuxtonBag.ca Internet U.S.A.

Buxton Bags My Buxton Bag STINKS. Literaly the leather smells so bad I can use the purse. Internet

I ordered my Buxton Bag on Feb. 1, 2008. On My confirmation e-mail I noticed the price was wrong, so I phoned the 800 number. The lady who answered said the price was for a deluxe bag. I asked what the difference was? She said the deluxe purse was of softer better quality leather. I let the order stand. On April 29, 2008 My Buxton Bag came in the mail. There was no paper work, Boy recorder as seen on TV and boy did it smell. Like Chemical smell. I almost through up. It's been airing out ever since and know sign of it getting better. I'm going to have to through it out. What a waste of time and money.

Jay
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buxton-Bags/internet/Buxton-Bags-My-Buxton-Bag-STINKS-Literaly-the-leather-smells-so-bad-I-can-use-the-purse-329960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buxton Bags