Complaint Review: Buxton Bags

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
Buxton Bags
www.buxtonbags.com Internet U.S.A.

Buxton Bags Numerous phone solicitation calls from a discount company all day long... frequent hang-ups... refusal to stop calls Internet

I went to BuxtonBags.com to order two of their advertised purses. Approx. 2 weeks after receipt of the bags, I began to get phone calls from a discount company to "discuss my credit card" and to "offer me more discounted promotions". I asked if the person worked for my bank, but was told my number was sold to them by a firm from which I had made a recent purchase. The only recent purchase on my credit card was from Buxton Bags. I asked the caller to stop the phone calls but they have not stopped. Now the calls are coming in at a rate of 4-5 times per day while I'm at work. When I answer now, no one is there and the return number says "unavailable", so I can't call them back. So far this morning, I have had 3 calls and it's only noon. Do not order these bags if you want to live in peace. I saw another person who reported they used the phone to order the bags, but I can't find the company on the list.

Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buxton-Bags/internet/Buxton-Bags-Numerous-phone-solicitation-calls-from-a-discount-company-all-day-long-freq-324822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buxton Bags