Complaint Review: Buy Exotic Fruits

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: sharon — harrison New York United States of America
Buy Exotic Fruits

Buy Exotic Fruits Discount Warehouse Placed my order, there is a "tracking number" but the post office has yet to receive the package, meaning the company has not shipped it yet. Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Refund

I placed at order for some litchee nuts on Sunday, May 19th for a friend who is training in Virginia. It is now Friday May 25th and I've heard nothing about the status of my order. The number to call does not work, and the "live chat" service goes unanswered except for the first time I placed the order, where they said "the order would go out that week."

The tracking number only says that the Post Office was notified to "expect a package for mailing," yet no updates have been received, which means the post office still hasn't even received the initial package.

No emails are being answered, and my friend in Virginia will only be there for a little more time (it is not a permanent address). I'm happy to pay this money, all I want is a guarantee that the product will get there within the next 2-3 days! (At this point, I could've gone to the store, bought them, and packed them myself!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Exotic-Fruits/internet/Buy-Exotic-Fruits-Discount-Warehouse-Placed-my-order-there-is-a-tracking-number-but-the-888150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Exotic Fruits

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Refund

AUTHOR: Exotic - (United States of America)

When you told us that you don't receive your product, we have given you full refund. Please

check with your bank.