Complaint Review: Buy Here Photo

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Christie — Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
Buy Here Photo
2277 McDonald Ave. 2nd Floor Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Buy Here Photo Hasheem Thabbet Total Scam! Did not receive items ordered! Brooklyn, New York

I placed an order on 12/3 for a Nikon D7000 camera body. I received an email saying they needed more information so I called and was told they needed the security code on my credit card.  I gave it to them and they said my order was being processed.

On 12/17 I called them to check on the order because I had not gotten notice of shipment.  I was told it was on backorder.  I asked to speak to a manager and explained that I was never notified it was on backorder and it is a Christmas present.  I was told to call back the next day.

When I called back I was hung up on twice.  I said I wanted to speak to a manager and was told that I would be on hold for a couple of HOURS!!!  The last person I spoke to was Hasheem Thabbet.  He said the location in New York is the warehouse but he was located in Florida.  He was extremely rude and refused to help me.  He said he was cancelling the order because I asked for another camera to be shipped in order for it to arrive by Christmas.  This website is a TOTAL scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Here-Photo/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Buy-Here-Photo-Hasheem-Thabbet-Total-Scam-Did-not-receive-items-ordered-Brooklyn-New-Y-984363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Here Photo