Chin

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Beach Florida
Buy Low Auctions
www.buylowauctions.com Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 414-246-0754
  • Web:
  • Category: Auctions

Buy Low Auctions auction scam Miami Beach Florida

I am reporting buy low auctions, they took money from me that i didnt authorize. I signed up to be a part of the web site. And the next day I saw that they took over 30 dollars from my account without my approval, and I did not order nor bid on anything. When I tried to contact them via phone call the number isn't valid, and they do not reply to emails. This web site in my opinion is a scam and no one should sign up to this web site. I am still trying to contact the company to get my money back, but most importantly to get them to explain why they are doing the things that they do. I hope that no one signs up or tries to buy anything from them. I would like helpin this matter if possible, Thank You!

Chiba
Miami Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Low-Auctions/Miami-Beach-Florida/Buy-Low-Auctions-auction-scam-Miami-Beach-Florida-459186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Low Auctions