Complaint Review: Buy My Value

• Reported By: avrilanche — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Buy My Value
Value LLC, 409 N PCH #626, Internet United States of America

Buy My Value buymyvalue.com Buy My Value is a Scam. Stay Away! Internet

Buy My Value markets itself like a (((competitor's name redacted))) or (((redacted))) and has some seemingly good deals on its website.  I purchased a Starbucks gift card through them.  The deal was supposed to be for a $30 Starbucks gift card for $20.  Right now, they are listing a deal for 2 movie tickets and a $25 restaurant.com gift card for $19.  Anyway, my credit card was charged the next week and I waited for three months and still did not receive my gift card.

I attempted multiple times to contact the people at Buy My Value via email and never received a response.  There is no phone number listed on their website (red flag right there).  Finally, I charged back the $20 through my credit card company and they reimbursed my $20 and I am done with Buy My Value.  I've used (((competitor's name redacted))) and (((redacted))) multiple times and they are responsive and legit.  Stick with them and avoid Buy My Value.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-My-Value/internet/Buy-My-Value-buymyvaluecom-Buy-My-Value-is-a-Scam-Stay-Away-Internet-886929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy My Value