Complaint Review: Buy N Sell Real Estate

• Reported By: anonymous — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Buy N Sell Real Estate
1725 Washington Rd St. 100 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Buy N Sell Real Estate "Credit Report" Ripoff Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I went into an open house and liked the apartment. Gave them a check for the deposit and also two other checks $35 a piece for "credit checks" on the 29th of September. At first they only requested a credit check for me, the leaseholder, however once I stated my boyfriend who would be living there (who isn't on the lease, is only listed as an occupant) needed another $35 check as well. He is not, and was not listed as financially responsible for the apartment in any way. He would have been just living there, so I don't understand why his credit would come into play for just existing when he isn't in charge of paying for anything. The answer is they just wanted more money.

First off they did not check my credit they just took the money. I know this because I pay monthly to view my credit score and report which includes any and all inquiries from all three parts. Nothing has shown up from their company looking into or requesting my credit history. Secondly they did not cash the check for two weeks after they denied me the apartment. (My score is in the medium range and not far off from the national average so there was no reason for that either. )So i'm out $70 for their "credit check".

After contacting them myself and asking for at least a PARTIAL refund I was denied. I don't understand why I have to pay them $70 when they did not check my credit.

In addition I have found another apartment (who ran a credit check this week and it showed up THIS WEEK and was accepted) so no, it dosn't take a month or two to show up in the report if anyone requested the history.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-N-Sell-Real-Estate/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15241/Buy-N-Sell-Real-Estate-Credit-Report-Ripoff-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-953784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy N Sell Real Estate