Complaint Review: Buy-N-Usa- Or Export Packing Service Of California

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Carson California
Buy-N-Usa- Or Export Packing Service Of California
17823 Evelyn Ave Unit #4 Gardena, California U.S.A.

Buy-N-Usa- Or Export Packing Service Of California Scam shipping company, they do not pay people they hire! Gardena California

I was sent a job offer to become a freight forwarder for this company, they explained that I would be shipping merchadise for them that would come in NOT my name but under another name and I was to take all labels off packages and replace them with downloaded invoices and prepaid postage, I was to take the packages to the post office that same day or the next, they said they would pay me 1400.00 per month but after working for them a month i never got paid, I have emailed them several times and to no avail. I cant get a number for them from anywhere. The packages were shipped to Russia, Denmark etc. BEWARE WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND THEY DONT COMPENSATE YOU WITH PAY WHEN I COMES TIME TO GETTING PAID! They also had me sign an employment contract and an I-9 form which worries me becasue it included my Social- however with my bad credit, I think they wont get to far!

Itsme
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-N-Usa-Or-Export-Packing-Service-Of-California/Gardena-California/Buy-N-Usa-Or-Export-Packing-Service-Of-California-Scam-shipping-company-they-do-not-pay-412251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy-N-Usa- Or Export Packing Service Of California