Avenue

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Clarice — New York New York United States of America
Buy Sell Word Press

Buy Sell Word Press I ordered a wordpress theme three weeks ago and it never worked. Tried to get help several times with no response. Internet

Three weeks ago I ordered a wordpress theme from Buysellwp.com.  I downloaded the theme and uploaded it to my wordpress. I received an error that the style sheet for the theme was missing.  I contacted Buy Sell WP for help several times over the past three weeks with no response.  I even contacted the author of the theme and even they were not able to help me, referring me back to Buy Sell WP for assistance.  In one last attempt, I asked for help through their website, but never seem to get a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Sell-Word-Press/internet/Buy-Sell-Word-Press-I-ordered-a-wordpress-theme-three-weeks-ago-and-it-never-worked-Trie-845747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Sell Word Press