Complaint Review: Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Hayward, California United States of America
Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots
2613 1/2 14th Avenue North Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots BEWARE...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. RIP OFF Saint Petersburg, Florida

I solicited this company FOUR YEARS AGO and still they HAVE NOT sold the plots.  I e-mailed them SEVERAL TIMES to only get the answer that the economy is slow or to lower the listing price of the plots, which I did and to no avail.  They said "You can also list them in the paper"...ISN'T THAT WHAT THEIR JOB IS?????  They contacted me a couple of times saying they had someone that is "interested" in the plots and that they would contact me if it went further...which BOTH TIMES it didn't!   I think they are just pacifying me when they contact me!  I wish I had seen this rip off report FOUR YEARS AGO!!  I hope noboby else falls for this scam!  I'm also thinking about exposing them through the media on 7 ON YOUR SIDE! ;(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-and-Sell-Cemetery-Plots/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33713/Buy-and-Sell-Cemetery-Plots-BEWAREDO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-RIP-OFF-Saint-Petersburg-1003305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots