Complaint Review: Buy and Sell Timeshares

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: senia — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Buy and Sell Timeshares
2180 W. 1st St. #502 Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Buy and Sell Timeshares Part of Buy and Sell Network Inc. Do Not List with Buy and Sell Network - They Deny Unethical Practice - Fort Myers, Florida

I decided to list my timeshare with Buy and Sell Timeshares after speaking with a saleswoman.  She told me to list my timeshare at a very high price similar to one that she just sold.  I was surprised that she sold it for that much and questioned her many times if it was realistic and she repeatedly told me not to lower my price, that I would sell it.  I paid the $399.00 to list the timeshare with that expectation.  I have had 0 contacts from any interested buyers. And this was before the economic issues that we are having now.  I realize now that it was all a lie, but she sure is a good sales person.  Very likable. Very convincing.  I called the company and they told me that the sales people are not allowed to tell you what to sell your timeshare for.  That may be the policy but it is not adhered to.  I complained to the BBB of Florida and have also filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General.  I know that the Attorney General looks very seriously at matters like this and do not think that this business will thrive much longer.  I have asked them to refund my $399.00, which I have not received yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-and-Sell-Timeshares/Fort-Myers-Florida-33901/Buy-and-Sell-Timeshares-Part-of-Buy-and-Sell-Network-Inc-Do-Not-List-with-Buy-and-Sell-741345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy and Sell Timeshares