rank

• Submitted: Tue, June 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Millbrae California
BuyComcast.com ,Saveology.com
3303 West Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

BuyComcast.com ,Saveology.com BuyComcast.com don't honor rebates Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I signed up for comcast services (both cable and internet service bundle) through one of saveology.com's website buyComcast.com with a promotion of $199.95 rebate(including $75 cable, $75 internet Service and $49.95 internet modem). 15 months later, I still did not receive my rebate. The following is a timeline of what happened:

3/25/2008: Signed up through BuyComcast.com with the rebate promotion

3/25/2008: Comcast service started.

4/25/2008: Got my first comcast bill and send it in with my rebate form to

Comcast Promotions, PO Box 101086, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310 per instruction

9/15/2008: Called 1-877-405-5035 to find out why I haven't received my rebate. It has been over 16 weeks per rebate instruction. Rebate center claim it is still pending and ask me to call back in a few weeks.

10/2008, 11/2008: Called again and got the same reply "still pending"

12/16/2008: Called again. Rebate center told me that the rebate info is not complete and I need to resubmit my rebate form again! I resubmitted the same day, reference

number 1110083770.

2/6/2009: Rebate center claim my rebate (all required info) was received. That I need to wait another 16 weeks.

6/2/2009: Call rebate center and got the "still pending" reply again.

6/16/2009: Call, talked to Adria ID 3769. She informed me the account shows my comcast order is no longer active, that's why the rebate is not processed. I told her that I had comcast for over a year before closing my account. She said she will forward this to her supervisor to "investigate" and can not tell me any more info.

I feel I have patiently waited for over 15 months to no avail for Saveology's rebate. I would like to compain about Saveology's false advertising practice and not honoring their rebate promise. Please help me in securing this rebate from Saveology.

Karen t
Millbrae, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BuyComcastcom-Saveologycom/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/BuyComcastcom-Saveologycom-BuyComcastcom-dont-honor-rebates-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-462048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BuyComcast.com ,Saveology.com