Complaint Review: BuyLoud.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 22, 2003

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
www.buyloud.com San Fernando, California U.S.A.

BuyLoud.com A lot of trouble San Fernando California

I tried ordering a set of Focal speakers and a Sony head unit from BuyLoud. I had ordered it on a rush delivery and when it didn't come in after a week I called them. They didn't even have the items they promised me in stock and hadn't bothered to call me about it. I was so angry I cancelled the order. That began the nightmare.

It took almost 3 months to get my money back from them. They kept telling me over the phone that they had refunded the money, but I never saw it. Luckily I have USAA and they were kind enough to get involved. USAA's fraud department was able to get ahold of BuyLoud and got my money back.

I believe BuyLoud was trying to string me along untill the legal dispute period of charges had expired. Take your chances with trusting this company!

Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2003 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BuyLoudcom/San-Fernando-California/BuyLoudcom-A-lot-of-trouble-San-Fernando-California-46485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BuyLoud.com