Complaint Review: BuyRight and/or MetaBank

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jaime — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
BuyRight and/or MetaBank
salt lake city, Utah United States of America

BuyRight and/or MetaBank BEWARE!!!! RIP OFF. KEEPS YOUR MONEY. salt lake city, Utah

Buyright will take your money and seem to not know where it goes. I stayed at a hotel and buyright says they are holding $243.71 in which that number comes from nowhere.

Corporate for the hotel has no authorization number and no record of holding this money and it has left me in the hole out of state.

My husband lost a job that we had traveled back to state for. It has left us in the negative with no food, no gas, and no food for my dog. I'm glad I had family to help a little

This has cost me all together with travel and loss of work atleast $12,000 which is about how much I've loaded on their card in three months. They do not protect their consumers. CONSUMER BEWARE!!!!!!

Metabank will put their name on the card but cannot do anything for you. I wouldn't want my name on a card like that. Or atleast have access to their system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BuyRight-andor-MetaBank/salt-lake-city-Utah-/BuyRight-andor-MetaBank-BEWARE-RIP-OFF-KEEPS-YOUR-MONEY-salt-lake-city-Utah-1021168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BuyRight and/or MetaBank