Complaint Review: BuyYelpReview.com SCAM

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Adrian — beverly hills California
BuyYelpReview.com SCAM
Internet USA

BuyYelpReview.com SCAM site from India! Will take your money and run! BEWARE! Internet

*Author of original report: Resolution

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is laughable

Buyers looking to pay someone for Yelp reviews beware! This is a SCAM site that is simply created to obtain your credit card info. I made an order for 3 Yelp reviews just for the hell of it. As I waited for days, I noticed NO REVIEWS were ever left!

I called the 1-866-663-2152 number, and no one will pick up. It simply goes to voicemail. I emailed and ZERO response. . . Once I realized this was a scam, I called my bank to file a fraud charge.

Soon after I got an email from them. The ONLY email I ever received was threatening that if I did not reverse the chargeback, they would give me "bad Yelp reviews".-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have 24 hours to re-reimburse us $74. [continued below]....

.....86 plus a $20 transaction fee or we will be posting our own reviews to your Yelp account. If this is ignored we will continue. This will be your one and only warning. "
BuyYelpReview.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately it did not stop there. Days following, I received more fraudulent charges and ended up having to close my bank account and get a new one for security purposes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BuyYelpReviewcom-SCAM/internet/BuyYelpReviewcom-SCAM-site-from-India-Will-take-your-money-and-run-BEWARE-Internet-1055293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BuyYelpReview.com SCAM

Resolution

AUTHOR: bluealcohol - ()

Was able to quickly resolve any issues with owner of the site. Review was delivered as promised.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is laughable

AUTHOR: Rich - ()

This guy orders Yelp reviews from us and have the first one is filtered. He sells marijuana in San Jose California, I believe the name of the business is Amsterdam's garden. He asks for a refund. Usually we ask that the customer wait a few days before they ask for a refund. So we ask him to wait since these usually come out of the filter.  He did have 52 filtered reviews already so, probably not. It looks like this guy has bought a lot of reviews in the past. All obviously fake. Anyways we ask that he wait. We then receive a dispute from the order. Fine .We tell him that we will have to stop his order. He freaks and starts sending multiple emails threatneing us. One of which included a link to this report.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC