Complaint Review: Buyback Boss LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — arlington Texas
Buyback Boss LLC
140 Greenwich Avenue Floo greenwich, Connecticut USA

buybackboss.com buy back bossBuyback Boss LLC 140 Greenwich Avenue Floor 3 Greenwich, CT 06830 Scam site! Offers different prices when phones are sent and you're screwed! greenwich Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: BuyBack boss

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner's Comment

I am extremely pissed off!  I sent in my iphone 5 and an iphone 4 for the amount I was quoted.  After they received my device I get a check for $150!??!?! I was quoted for almost $600!   THere was no communication, no tracking on the website, no phone number to call and communication with these guys is the worse.  After doing resarch I come to find out its being ran by a kid, you can see more on their about us page.  I can't file with the BBB because they are not acrredited and now I am out this money.  Either give me my phone back and keep your $150 or pay me my full amount!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyback-Boss-LLC-/greenwich-Connecticut-06830/buybackbosscom-buy-back-bossBuyback-Boss-LLC-140-Greenwich-Avenue-Floor-3-Green-1071871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyback Boss LLC

BuyBack boss

AUTHOR: Ralph - ()

I sold him a "brand new" iphone 4 for $188 (his Exact quote)which was $130 more than it was worth to me being who made it and all(my opinion). It was about the same time.

I thought he had an outstanding online business.

Will use again should the occasion arise.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner's Comment

AUTHOR: Buyback Boss Customer Service - ()

Hi Brian,

My name is Lee Lowden. I am the owner of Buyback Boss.

We do not have any record of your name, your town, or your particular order in our system. Additionally, If there is ever a problem with an order, we give the customer an option to have the device returned.

In no way would your situation have occured. Please provide me with your full name, and order number at Help@BuybackBoss.com.

I feel as if your post is a spam post to lower our ratings.

Lee Lowden